We are a research based intelligence and forecasting information service designed to facilitate strategic advice and guided planning for threat assessment and the resolution of wicked problems.
We deliver a unique fusion of qualitative, quantitative, incisive intent
analysis research, strategic advice, and guided planning for executives and
professionals requiring threat intelligence to mitigate risk and to resolve
A "wicked problem" is a phrase to describe a problem that is difficult or impossible to solve because of incomplete, contradictory, and changing requirements and data that are often difficult to recognize. The term 'wicked' is used, not in the sense of evil but rather its resistance to resolution. Moreover, because of complex interdependencies, the effort to solve one aspect of a wicked problem may reveal or create other problems requiring analysis and resolution.
Click here to read what global threat and cyber security expert Rick Bennett posted about our technology.
Every form of communication carries more hidden ancillary information than any of its originators comprehend and this excess social, emotional, linguistic content is tied to one's deepest thoughts, hopes and fears.
Both our philosophy and our technology have
evolved over time. Our process is a structured approach rooted in raw data
gathering, filtering, incisive intent analysis, and synthesized reporting of our
forecasts including strategic implications.
Mnemotrix has 3 decades of experience, our own seasoned executive research team, and our own systems, methodology, and network.
Our work and the services we provide:
- "Wicked Problem" Resolution
- Upstream Detection Intelligence Forecasting (Five-Day ForecastTM using SISMA - Savant Intelligence Servo-Mechanical Agent/Automaton)
- Plaintiff Work in Class Action Warfare and Defensive Counter Measures to In-House Counsel
- SpotlightTM Strategic Situational Reporting
Cyber Security Pattern Prediction to give your company or group that additional edge
- Individual Intent Analysis: BigData and Social Media Mining, Fusion, and Aggregation - Research and Middleware
- Custom Research Assignments
- Custom Hosted Research Databases
- Placing Disruptive Technology
All concepts and descriptions on this website are intellectual properties developed by Mnemotrix Systems, Inc.
Copyright © 1986-2019 Mnemotrix Systems, Inc. All International Rights Reserved.